Sunday 3 December 2017

Unfavourable... maybe not.

11/27 thoughts...

I got a bad news a couple of days ago, perhaps already a week. When I thought of it, maybe it was for my good. With the days becoming shorter until the end of the year, I have become more convinced how much I value being free. I am so INT, perhaps even ST for that matter, that being under someone's rule would stress me out. I don't say I cannot be tamed, for even lions submit. But I don't submit to anyone I don't morally respect. It's pretty much an INTJ thing.

Looking back, I think I'm glad I didn't make it to the long grey line. During those times, I was still very stubborn. Authorities didn't matter to me unless someone holding that post proved himself credible and "worthy" of respect. I think I'd be charged of insubordination more often than necessary.

For now, I'm quite forgiving to people. I don't judge others easily but if I were in their shoes, I'd judge myself severely. I can't do that. I must have a reason to put myself in a junction of compromise. Not saying I have never compromised, but it's different knowing that you're going to position yourself there. As an INTP would always say, "It depends."

An unhealthy relationship does no good. It may look ok outside but it eats up inside. Who wants to be in that position? You can only take much. After that is a disaster. So I guess what I am trying to say is that it's good to have no strings attached.

Now Playing: Do As Infinity - 黄昏

No comments:

Post a Comment