Wednesday 25 October 2017

The Bouquet 💐

This serves as a "tribute" to this bouquet.

Checking my tweets and finding this, I realized that I've been too INTP - a very curious cat - that I haven't fully appreciated how beautiful this 💐 was. I got diverted to whose bouquet this was because I came to work, which starts at 4AM, with this beauty sitting on my desk. It's actually anyone's who is on shift.

I tried to ask but no one knew. Of course people joked and teased that it was mine. I may not have the badge they do but we're still from the same unit so these officers pretty much rubbed their TCEU thing on me.

These were the reasons their claim was not established:
1. I don't know anyone who would give me such bouquet.
2. There was no tag or card indicating it's for me.
3. On our group chat, our terminal chief supervisor made a claim and name-dropped, but he could be:
3.1. Just teasing me; or
3.2. He was kidding an IO
4. Of course it was our terminal chief supervisor and I could simply take his word. But I thought he could be simply testing me, in addition to reason 3.1., because I've made an application for a badge.
5. I replied to our TCS in private and his reply implies that it was not to be taken seriously. 😶
6. The remaining reason to dispute the claim is simply the lack of supporting 'documents.' 😏

That's it, pancit! 

No comments:

Post a Comment