Tuesday 12 December 2017

Hugs

This was originally posted on my Instagram account, synced to my Tumblr account.


😂😂😂
This reminds me of a hug I’ve had with someone for the first time. In the first microseconds of contact I was like, “Am I really doing this?” Then after parting ways I was like, “Did it really happen? 😮 Both of us are quite (and quiet, not much of me lately though) notorious with personal space so I’ve been trying to recall how we got into that hug. Well, I take it as a sign of goodwill and friendship. 👍 "In everything, give thanks.” I thanked God for that. I still do.
.
It’s good to have a new friend, even if that friend rarely talks to you and when talk happens, like how often England gets the ⚽ championship, only does so in a laconic way. Kind of reminds me of what Mike said. Or was it Don Vito? Whoever that Corleone was referred to “not killing each other” as good enough definition for friendship. Well, neither of us got killed for giving each other a hug. Phew! 😏 On a second thought… never mind. I’m going Cisco.

I thought I'd post it here.

Hugs are fine. I'm getting used to it, but mostly with children.

No comments:

Post a Comment