Saturday 3 February 2018

Crazy, crazy, crazy

Writing this entry, I am not sure if I have previously posted for this year. If this is the first one, then wow.

The thing is this day has been pretty crazy. But what's crazier is that I am driving myself crazy. For one, I've lost track of time that I haven't eaten dinner for 2 hours since my normal dinner time. As if that was not enough, I even had to deliberate should I eat or not. I ended up buying dinner but only because I had something else to buy.

For another, I'm supposed to be sleeping by now. Obviously, I am not. Am not sure if I can't or if I just don't want to yet. At the same time, I am having palpitations. It's been more than an hour now. Currently trying to figure out how to make it to work tomorrow, no matter what.

Now Playing: Do as Infinity - 黄昏

No comments:

Post a Comment