Sunday 11 February 2018

Dizzy Spells

I was just mentally drafting what I am to write here, which actually involved frequent mentioning of the word crazy, when I found out that my previous blog entry had "Crazy, crazy, crazy" for a title. Spell crazy.

So... these spells have become a frequent thing and it's crazy (Yeah!) because one moment I'm quite gay (by 'gay' I mean jolly) but a moment later I have to lay down because I'm having either dizziness or lightheadedness. I no longer know which is which.

This didn't just happen last week though it's when I sort of realized how crazy it's like. It's like being physically bipolar. Didn't I just mention that it is crazy?

I wonder what triggers these dizzy and lightheaded spells. It's more of the latter. And I hate it when they appear while I'm on duty, which is the usual case. Thankfully, I am allowed to sit and we have our OJTs. They are such a great help whenever I have these spells.

Still unsure how to deal with this but for the mean time I hope I don't get any this week onwards.

Now Playing: Cold Cherry -  Growing Pains

No comments:

Post a Comment