Friday 9 June 2017

An Application

I submitted an application last May 22. I kind of made the wrong "choice" but I could argue about it in the court of law and I wouldn't even need a lawyer. Technically, I did nothing wrong.

After making the submission, an application number was given but as I just looked for it in my phone, I realized that I've lost the screenshot. It probably happened while I was deleting photos in my phone. Now what to do?

I've been thinking of such application lately as well as the offer I got a month or two ago. I haven't heard about it - the offer - again but I would think about it every now and then. Because that's what INTPs do in the face of decision-making. Doing so led me to a lot of other things. Again, because I'm an INTP.

Sometimes I think it's getting tiring to have the habit of automatically considering possible options. I kind of envy those people, especially decisive ones, who would decide on one thing and follow it through until the end. Regardless and no matter what [the risk].

I wish it were that simple. I sometimes wish I could go full INTJ. But whenever I think about it, my reservations mostly involve real and present issues. And I end up with this conclusion: I can't just go after something unless I don't mind two stomachs suffering. Not to mention two heads having no shelter.

Even if the stakes were stratosphere high, I wouldn't have mind if it only involved me. Obviously, that is and has not been my case.

Will I be able to sing Crush's "Beautiful Life"? 🎧🎶

No comments:

Post a Comment