Wednesday 14 June 2017

Trying it like Abe

I initially wanted to post another entry, which I already drafted. But it's a not so good one so methinks I'll let it rest first. Maybe I'll change my mind. If not, I'll just post it later.

One of the books I've read before was about Abraham Lincoln's leadership style. What struck me the most was how he would respond when angered, disappointed, failed by a subordinate or what else. I've been meaning to practice and adapt such trait.

There was a time when I was totally upset. I already wrote a confrontation letter but decided against giving the letter. I was and still am glad I did not.

Maybe I could do the same with the blog entry I wanted to write instead of this one.

Indeed, it is an awful thing to anger an INTJ. They rarely get angry but once you take the road that leads to it, even at the entrance, you are certain to get a door slam and be judged for as long as you live. The only way to reverse it is if you go 180 degrees from your awful practices and incompetence. 

No comments:

Post a Comment