Friday 16 June 2017

Another yuan issue

Seems like I'll be dealing with trouble on a seasonal basis, like bi-annually. A colleague just confirmed it earlier. I am already hating it. This makes me want to do and push what I just "discovered" this morning while having my quiet time.

What to do? This can't go on and on. Even the monthly issue is already a problem. Why?

The "INxJ" in me wants to do something to settle these. For the record, I am an INTP. There are just INTJ and INFJ  traits that I could relate with. Well, back to my question, the only time I could really do something about these concerns is IF I get to be seated in particular positions. Not happening at the moment, not this year or next. I'm not even sure if such would even happen. Only heavens know.

Now Playing: No Doubt - Don't Speak

No comments:

Post a Comment