Thursday 18 July 2024

Hiccup

I recently discovered a hiccup, a misfortune, and a mishap for what I was aiming. Mea culpa, I know. But I wonder how I ended up there. It was like my hopes were lifted up high only to be pulled below sea level. And yet I can't really complain. I do question, but I can't be upset about it. I can only feel bad for the wrong move I made. And I'm not sure what these things are for.

In another area of my life, there I am bothered why I have to take someone's burdens. I've been accused of something for my lack of "gentleness" when talking to them. Bound by Asian and Christian values, I could not answer back and say, "What makes you think I talk better to other people? And why are you expecting me to talk so nicely with you?" I don't even know what "nicely" is. I rarely talk with these people, for on their end are usually excuses. I'm just tired. I'm so tired. Too bad I can't bid adieu even if I want to. I tried before, but the heavens won't let me.

I no longer know what I am here for. I am just holding on to the truth of God's characters. For one, He is faithful for everything He said. If He wasn't, I would've preferred to be dead, and I would actually be dead a long time ago.


Now Playing: Chris Tomlin - God of this City

No comments:

Post a Comment