Sunday 14 July 2024

The Fox

I stumbled upon this post and it just wouldn't leave my mind. Although what it suggests is contrary to my personal belief, that is to always choose to forgive, I understand what it means. Personally, I could only think of one person who is a "fox" in my life.

That fox was actually the first one I thought of reading this. For this fox took a lot from me and it still wants more. For the longest time, I saw no remorse from the fox. Perhaps because no one reprimanded the fox. Or maybe the fox was simply feeling entitled for being this person's _____.

How unfair.

Just recently, the fox asked me for something because it was feeling ___. I was partly at fault, but the way the fox asked from me was as if it was entirely my responsibility and obligation to keep it alive.

It's not the first time this fox asked from me this way. During such times I wanted to ask, "Are you my responsibility? Am I really obliged to attend to your needs?"

Yeah, how can we feel obliged to meet other people's need/s if such people don't even make any effort to meet their needs?


Now Playing: Zed-X - Someone

No comments:

Post a Comment