Tuesday 4 July 2017

A Breakfast to Remember

This was taken when Erika and I had breakfast together. I think that was the first. On the last day of the month of June and the last day of the first half of the year, apparently.

It was quite a memorable moment. No. It was really a memorable moment, which lasted for an hour, because during all those time something at the back of my mind was gathering tidbits of memories not related to what Erika and I were talking about.

Also on this day, I confirmed something about my curiosity. My assessment was right and I was glad. I still am.

I ate a lot during this breakfast. Erika too. I had garlic rice and beef tapa with egg as well as macaroni soup. As for my coffee, it was pure black just as I want it to be.

Now Playing: Queenie and Patricia - Sound of Silence

No comments:

Post a Comment