Thursday 22 June 2017

14 May 2017

I love going to (and of course buying from) homegrown shops. I feel like I’m significantly and consciously contributing to the Philippine economy. šŸ˜‰ The thought of being another customer of the shop helps the business stay and be sustainable makes me happy. šŸ‘ Although foreign-owned enterprises still provide jobs (Thank you, foreign investors!!), Filipino-owned shops obviously go domestic to get their raw materials, etc., at least mostly.


If I would spend šŸ’°šŸ’° I’d rather do so on  Filipino products. Makes me feel less guilty. šŸ˜ I still buy foreign products but I stick to Filipino First Policy. šŸ˜‡

Para sa ekonomiya! ☕

It’s also good to know that Cafe De Lipa is still here at Market! Market!. Late college days or post-college pa nandito ang shop na ito. It’s been years! Congratulations!! šŸŽ‰

No comments:

Post a Comment