Sunday 9 July 2017

Writing

There are a lot of things to write, as much as I have a lot to read. But same problem, making time.

Concerning current events, I want to write about the recent ruling of UNESCO about the Tomb of the Patriarchs. I did write multiple 140-character limited comments but I want to write something better, like an essay. Well, I'll just have to consolidate those comments and make them more cohesive.

There are also comments and reactions left unsaid and unwritten concerning dramas and movies even musical plays I've watched. I kind of miss the time when I was quick to write after finishing a material. But then those were the times that I didn't have much to do.

Personally, I don't know if there is much to write or anything interesting. Maybe I still have to write as a scribe would as I might need a reference one day. Or maybe because I just need to unload my mind with thoughts.

Now Playing: Dream High 2 OST - Hello to Myself

No comments:

Post a Comment