Tuesday 18 October 2016

October 18, 2016

This day was spent on a lot of adult activities, though some would prefer to rather take some leisure if they were in my shoes. Since I don't share with the majority's mentality, I did unusual things of course.

Payment of bills.
I paid my NBI clearance as well as PRC license renewal fee. I also lined up at the Legazpi Active Park for NBI clearance, which was scheduled for this day. Of all days, apparently.

Nostalgic breakfast.
My choice of breakfast was a Spanish style cafe mocha and an egg-pandesal from Pan de Manila. My first breakfast for my new age really rubbed my "new state." It was just nostalgic, as if reminiscing the past. Not complaining though.

Indoor exercise.
I was feeling lazy to go outdoors for a jog and I was pretty tired yet I wanted to exercise. Thus, I ended up "working out" in the library. I think I'll do that again tomorrow. Actually, I was thinking of having a sunset jog. I guess that's why I woke up quite early.

Sleep.
Instead of checking my FB for messages, I opted to sleep. It wasn't easy leaving the waking world. Insomnia's been hitting. I'm not sure anymore if I ever got enough sleep lately.

Now Playing: Leighton Meester - Sweet

No comments:

Post a Comment