Saturday 22 October 2016

First four days

There's nothing too special about Tuesday. As mentioned in my previous post, the day was spent mostly adulting. I got sweet greetings though. Two in particular stood out. First was a friend's greeting. I dare say I might just be right about this friend of mine, on being sweet and thoughtful. The other was from Google. I believe it was meant for me. Of course.

Twitter actually "sent" me balloons. Actually they did it twice. Instagram did the same but three days late. Huh? IKR.

One particular thing that stood out since I  changed age was having daily "work out." They're just indoor exercises, done in our library, but I realized that I've been driven to do them these past four days. It was actually the first thing I did when I got home.

By the way, here's my 28/29 photo. Life.


Now Playing: William Fitzsimmons - Fortune (acoustic version)

No comments:

Post a Comment