Sunday 23 October 2016

Flat Tummy Tips


1- Been doing that. I’ll just have to drink more.
2- Okay. Five small meals.
3- All right.
4- I’ve started a daily (indoor) exercise. I guess I’ll keep that scheduled.
5- I eat big.
6- I’ll keep that in mind.
7- Gotta go to the beach.
8- Yes!
9- I rarely eat sweets.
10- Will do more, yes.
11- Okay, I will include reverse sit-ups.
12- I can’t skip breakfast. Or any meal.
13- Yes!
14- UGH! I only get 4 straight hours, average.
15- I drink alcohol as often as the Olympics or World Cup.
16- This means less processed food.
17- It’s like telling me to avoid my shadow.
18- I’d love to do that.
19- Wookies!
20- I’m not fond of soda.
21- I can’t do that. I mean, I can’t starve myself.
22- Yup! My other focus are arms and thighs recently.
23- Five servings? Quite a lot. Oh well..
24- Fibre!
25- I don’t have a ball. Gotta look for some alternative.
26- I’ve been planking a lot lately.
27- Okay. *writes leg lifts*
28- I will climb stairs.
29- I’ll skip this one though.
30- YES!

No comments:

Post a Comment