Tuesday 25 October 2016

8 March 2016

I'm currently fixing phone files, just photos, and stumbled upon one that brings back memories, both good and bad. At least the former comes first. I guess.


This used to be my second spot back in the marketing office when I was still with Agora. I think I took this photo at almost sunset because I remember appreciating the sun here.

There's a particular event, just a quick scenario, that I remember looking at this photo. I can't remember the date but it was definitely in 2016. I wrote about it and kept it in my "happy jar" though I won't bother digging about it. Basically it was un-permitted but not unwelcome which surprised me at the same time. Surprised because it was like, "So you think you can do that without getting called out?"

It's kind of interesting. But I think it never happened again.

LSS: Leighton Meester - Words I Couldn't Say

No comments:

Post a Comment