Wednesday 8 June 2016

Weird but interesting dreams

June 7
We were riding a bus with two of the passengers being Jady and Roland M. The latter got off when the bus stopped in I don't know where.

June 7, again.
It involved a classroom setting where some of my classmates, not sure when in my student life, were also present. But I am sure to be sitting opposite Neko who was on my left. We were sitting on the front row.

Someone was speaking in front and drew close to Neko and I, sitting as he was saying something about Canada, for which we reacted with amusement and 'low' five. I mentioned to Neko, "Si Kim!" as I remembered (according to my dream) our friend/sister Kimberly saying something about Canada.

The man also whispered very close to me of which I remember saying, "I was actually thinking of Canada," and "Thank you." The gratitude was in response to something he did, which was very intimate.

I woke to this dream confused because the one who whispered to Neko and I was from Germany but now working in Switzerland, I believe. And with regard to my statement about Canada, I don't remember saying that in real life.

June 8. I was pregnant, about 4 months in gestation I think.

No comments:

Post a Comment