Sunday 5 June 2016

The monster web trap

Something's been bothering me for weeks now and I still couldn't figure my way out. It feels like I'm in a monster web. Bottom line, I like a lot of things but I have to choose just one. How do I do that? It's like I can't just neglect one and the rest over one thing.

I've tried to deliberate these past weeks, weighing options, narrowing down preferences, but to no avail. Something came that almost helped me narrowed things better. I said 'almost helped' because it didn't push through. Perhaps I jinxed it. Perhaps it was just not meant to be.

Now I am back to square one.

Lately, I've come to wonder how it would've been nice if I didn't like a lot of things, if I couldn't do a bit of this and that. Made me wonder what it feels like to know just one thing, to like just one thing. 

And now I kind of got reminded how people overestimated me. I'm just melancholic-choleric, and an INTP, that's why when presented with a situation I managed to get by because I would find my way out. More than that, it was hard work. Nothing was easy for me.

Oh, life. Oui. C'est la vie!

Now Playing: Do As Infinity - Desire

No comments:

Post a Comment