Saturday 21 May 2016

Sleepless in Makati

If I were to assess myself, medical style, I'm afraid I'd have to recommend something pretty drastic for an intervention.

ADPIE. Both the objective and subjective assessment findings, if I'm going to be honest, point to... What I am saying is that my Nx Dx would be pretty alarming. Whatever area or aspect of health we're referring to is/are greatly affected. I've got to plan this out, carefully. This must not go on. But for something pretty passionate and obsessed like my brain, good luck to me.

I'm definitely availing those "off-set" soon. I've got 70 hours. Good heavens! 70 hours of injustice!! And that's the minimum 'cause I recently found out that I've also rendered something worth getting paid.

Sheez. Forget the gold, I'll keep the slumber.


Now Playing: One Rock - The Beginning

No comments:

Post a Comment