Friday 20 May 2016

Recent Preoccupation

So I found out that one of my friends in the office already resigned. I just saw her a day or two ago but she didn't say a thing. That makes me sad.

This reminds me of my recent preoccupation, something that I am looking forward to.

I just started watching another TV series. I didn't have a clear picture about it but as I've gone past the pilot episode, I realized that what I am watching is a strong reminder of my recent preoccupation. It's pointing me to something.

What's confusing, however, is my recent strong urge to *beep.* It feels like everything within me points to *beep* so what the TV series is pointing me to kind of clouds my judgment.

Now I am trying to recall how this preoccupation started, like way, way back. It brought me back to a book I've read back in college. The book was Every Move She Makes by Robin Burcell. The book started everything and thinking about it, the desire is still in my heart.

No comments:

Post a Comment