Saturday 21 May 2016

Running without sleep

Albeit having gone no-sleep throughout the night I decided to push my jogging plan. I was kind of worried but I felt I had to sweat things out and move some muscles. Turned out, it was a good idea.

I jogged/ran with an expression on my face as if ready to execute someone. I ran with the strong desire to do so as intense as I could and as far as possible. My sleepless body was the only thing holding me back. I didn't want to collapse or damage my body in the process.

While taking those steps, I saw myself in a different light. I saw myself better, in relation to what I'm going through lately.


Feelings were translated physically. My soul was the origin. Everything I've been feeling these past days bottled up came to the surface during that moment. I think I spent at least 30 minutes on my exercise this morning. And such time was enough to help me understand myself better. But of course, there's still so much more.

Now Playing: Cocco - やわらかな傷跡


No comments:

Post a Comment