Wednesday 4 September 2024

Lost

The past days and those to come are like the weather these days. Dark and gloomy.

I've been trying to find the reason to be excited again. But it's not easy. What's more difficult is the fact that I could not just do as I wish. Though I would like to say I have no one, that's not true. Someone watches over me, but He has been too silent. Silent in a way that He works in unseen ways. I could only take the next visible step ahead of me.

I still feel burdened with no idea how to protect those around me. How can I even actually protect myself and keep my integrity? How am I to continue fulfilling my filial duty? How am I to play this role given me at birth? And where do I go from here?


Now Playing: Jackson Wang - Drive You Home (acoustic version)

No comments:

Post a Comment