Tuesday 3 September 2024

Hot

For the first time in years, I had fever. I didn't know how much degrees I hit but I know I had fever because there was calor and there were changes in my taste. I think I've also experienced a bit of being delirious. These all happened on the onset last Friday. And I was at work. I just didn't notice right away.

I actually felt better when I woke up last Saturday but there was a hint of lightheadedness. And later on the day, I was warm again. Every time I put a damp towel on my skin, it would later become warm. Regardless which area of my body. No wonder the mimings loved to sleep next to me.

It's actually the dizziness and lightheadedness that kept me stuck in bed. The calor just comes and goes. I did consider having a check up but the rain keeps me in bed. Thankfully it's day off today, which I was supposed to spend working on my business. But here I am, troubled with calor and social anxiety.

I pray tomorrow is a better day. I have to get up, out and about.

Now Playing: One OK Rock - The Beginning

No comments:

Post a Comment