Monday 19 October 2020

At Home

I can't remember the last time I spent my birthday at home. If it wasn't for the pandemic, I'd be most likely spending it somewhere else. But I realized it's not bad at all.

After 7 and a half months of being away from home I decided to go back in time for my birthday. I didn't want to observe such day at the dorm amongst not-really-strangers but people who are not personally close to me. I'd rather spend it alone somewhere with beautiful scenes where my mind can be at ease and peace.

Speaking of peace of mind, I had a 4-day streak of exercise. Besides my need for fresh air, it felt like my whole being has been on haywire and having an outdoor exercise would help. I'm only taking a break today because my thighs hurt a little. They're not sore but they don't feel comfortable. I also need to fix my running shoes. I could buy a new one, but the old one could still be of use.


Now Playing: Silent Sanctuary - Pasensya Ka Na

No comments:

Post a Comment