Thursday 10 September 2020

Months after...

Blog.
So it's been two months since my last post. Seems like Blog.com has done some changes that I got a little confused when I logged in.

Haircut.
I went out yesterday for an appointment at a salon. I went to a different one compared to where I've always been going these past more than half a decade. My hair hasn't been cut for 9 months, from my old salon, so it has become really long and the style I wanted this time is very short. Not pixie though but it's below my earlobe.

Quarantine.
While inside the Grab car, I noticed the traffic of both people and vehicles. Seeing them felt a little like how things were before the quarantine. It's good for the economy. I just hope everyone's taking proper precautions.

Metro Manila is still under quarantine. I have no idea when it'll be fully lifted, or at least 75% lifted. I hope it'll be soon, but everyone's safety is of course the priority. We've been under (various) quarantine for almost 6 months now.

For selfish reasons I want it to be lifted soon. I'd like to say "at least some changes in the travel restrictions like permission for obvious non-essential travels," but that would mean headache for us working at the border control, especially my agency. Besides, I wonder if issuance of travel authority would also resume soon.

I want to travel overseas again. This may be against the preference of most, if not everyone, but I want to travel to China. The country may not be included in my planner's "travel destination" wish-list, but it's always on earmark, whispering from time to time at the back of my head. I'd love to fly to Shanghai, stay there for a couple of days and have a few more spent in Hangzhou. I'm thinking of at least 5 days total trip to both. Aah, my wandering feet is itching for some adventure. Perhaps I'll push for 7 days, so that means avoiding SLs.


Now Playing: Ikimonogakari - Sakura

No comments:

Post a Comment