Monday 22 June 2020

Before 2AM

Just want to write about two particular events that happened before 2AM recently. The first was the other day, which I was supposed to write about right away but thought and wondered if it'd happen again. It did not yesterday.

Cold. I was feeling cold when I woke up half past one in the morning the other day. I don't know why that even though I turned off the fan I was still looking for some warmth. I covered myself with my thick blanket that I folded to make it thicker. No use. It reminded me then of Wei WuXian and got me wishing to have a Lan WangJi too. I was really cold that all I could think of as remedy was human warmth. As I have no one to cuddle with, I had to deal with the cold on my own. Luckily I was able to go back to sleep.

Drunk. I got into this state last night because I consumed a bottle of soju and a can of beer. I've been thinking of clearing my stuff in the dorm's fridge so I started with these. I usually just consume a can of beer and whenever I drink soju, I don't usually empty a bottle.

Even with still some liquor in the bottle and can, I could tell that my alcohol tolerance is just a little higher that Lan WangJi. Good for him though he's got Wei Ying to take care of him whenever he's drunk.

Or should I say whenever Wei Ying gets him drunk?

Reminds me though, if I were a character in Mo Dao Zu Shi, and if were given the chance to choose a sect or clan, I'd definitely go for the Gusu Lan Clan. Never mind the 4,000 and counting rules. Also, I'm having the same alcohol tolerance as theirs so I belong. Or maybe it's just Lan Zhan who can't tolerate it. I've been wondering too actually how he goes to sleep before getting drunk.

Remembering what happened to me, I'd probably be the same if I didn't just hold on. I mean, I would've gone to sleep earlier than I did but I was determined to finish the soju and beer. Thankfully, I don't do the same things when Lan Zhan is drunk. Unfortunately, I simply empty my stomach. If Lan Zhan wakes up doing silly things, I woke up to empty my stomach. And got back to sleep again.

I woke up ten minutes before 2AM. But I haven't gotten back to sleep again. And now my head and stomach hurt. I just have to be steady so I don't make it worse for my head. As for my stomach, I hope there's a restaurant that opens early for Food Panda or Grab Food and has some clear soup. I already drank two glasses of honey water but my stomach hasn't calmed yet.

I don't think I could do a work out this morning, much more run. I have to rest and really hope to get a bowl of clear soup.

Now Playing: Maldita - Porque

No comments:

Post a Comment