Tuesday 30 June 2020

First Half 2020

Time flies. In just a couple of hours, the first half of 2020 will be coming to an end. Six months came by too fast. And they were not uneventful.

My, oh my. Who would've thought that Taal Volcano would threaten almost the entire Island? Then came a pandemic. Who could've thought this generation would experience a pandemic?

As I work at the international borders, I've been exposed to a lot of people. I've been feeling fine and wasn't particularly worried for myself. But I worried and still do for those around me. So I decided since the beginning of March not to go home yet. I thought I should distance myself. I just happened to be ahead of our government's decision to put the metropolis in community quarantine.

Since then until now, I've been staying at the dorm. A lot of my meals were ordered via Food Panda or Grab Food. Thankfully when the community quarantine in NCR was changed to GCQ, sis Aya got me some home-cooked dishes. Her mum cooked them. And now I feel like turning into a chibi version.

Looking back, to keep my insanity, I decided to stay away from news about CoVID-19. I would check from time to time, but I eventually dropped it. Most of my "research" times were spent watching Chinese dramas. Yes, I got hooked. Then after the last C-Drama I've watched, I got spent most of my time reading manga.

I wonder what lies ahead for the second half of the year. I hope everything gets better.

Now Playing: Coldplay - Magic

No comments:

Post a Comment