Tuesday 16 June 2020

Surprise SepAnx

I just completed something that would be done in 2 days time. Not that I did so in such period of time, but it has been the core of my thoughts these past days. I even lost sleep so I could start with the original work.

The feeling is exactly what you get when reading a really good book. It's difficult to let go. Even when you know you're only few chapters away from the end, it's hard to decide whether to stall just so you could have more time with it or to rush the remaining episodes and get to the bottom of it. It's that difficult because you know once you accomplish the latter it means the end of it.

I've probably mentioned this in my other blog, that I never intend to get started with it soon, that I even thought of dismissing it. Then I got a glimpse of the particular characters.

The whole thing didn't click right away for my understanding. I was simply in the mood to see things through and also happened to have nothing good yet to start with that I pushed and pushed. Things began to get clear and now I am waiting for the latest chapter to unfold.

Wanting to actually see the real story, the original one, I embarked on another adventure. How I wish I have Barry Allen's reading speed so I could get to the chapter/s that I look forward to. As I am the type of reader who doesn't like skipping parts and does mind the details, not necessarily in a thorough manner, I have to do it page by page.

There's just too much longing in my heart. I'm actually surprised to have been too attached. The story is that good, be it in the Anime, Manga, or live-action. Now I wonder how to deal with my restless heart and with the untamed mind that I have.

Now Playing: The Untamed OST - Wu Ji

No comments:

Post a Comment