Friday 8 May 2020

Alleged Missed Insurance Due

Received a call from a bank-insurance a couple of days ago. When I asked how long my due was supposed to be, as I was told how much I missed, I realized it's the one that I cancelled in favour of another. Because, according to the caller/bank representative, it's been since 2018. HELLO! Who in their right mind would remind a client for missing out due after almost 2 years? If I actually missed out, the reminder should've been done not more than 6 months. Good heavens.

I have to let this out to make sure nothing about this lingers. I asked to be emailed with the details about this insurance but I haven't checked my email yet because I am disappointed. Makes me reckon cancelling my existing insurance with this provider.

Now Playing: Suzy - Ring My Bell

No comments:

Post a Comment