Monday 11 May 2020

Post AHEB Writer's Block

Just dropping by to say that I'm supposed to write a couple of entries these past 2 days but failed to do so because I could hardly muster the fortitude and emotional strength after watching Ang Huling El Bimbo. The Full House Theater Company and Resorts World Manila through ABS-CBN had this streaming on YouTube for 48 hours, May 8-9.

Really grateful that they did so as I wasn't able to watch AHEB live because of work sched. I was still staying in Rizal during those days. Staying late and travel back home with early shift the following day wasn't just ideal.

Here's to hoping that I could write again, about anything. Doesn't have to do with AHEB, though I hope I could write about this hit musical too. But not now.

Now Playing: Eraserheads - Sa Wakas

No comments:

Post a Comment