Tuesday 5 May 2020

ECQ S3

I've finally completed my duty for ECQ Season 3. The Enhanced Community Quarantine in Metro Manila has been extended twice that some end up calling it seasons. I like the idea, making this grave situation a little light when referred to.

Right now, everyone from T2 are only awaiting for the season finale. Not sure if there'll be season 4. Though it's not unlikely, I hope there will be no more.

Two days ago, all flights beginning 8AM were supposed to be cancelled. But a Bahrain flight made it out of the country. They have proper endorsement. Just thought it was weird and... well.

Yesterday I was one of those posted at NAIA 2 to conduct the Arrival Formalities of repatriated Filipinos from Madrid.

Today, I was back on Departure Formalities, processing two pilots and one BM. The first two were for a cargo flight while the last was on board JetStar. I dunno how we got to process a commercial flight despite the notice. But there we were.

Been sleep deprived during these duty days so I am thankful that I don't have to wake up early tomorrow. Not like the usual, but I still have to wake up before sunrise.

Now Playing: One OK Rock - The Beginning

No comments:

Post a Comment