Tuesday 28 April 2020

E-Mail Clearing

So I cleared 14 years worth of email from one of my first email accounts. If I remember correctly this one's my third e-mail account. I'm actually glad I got to recover this account recently. I've neglected it for years, intermittently. Seeing some familiar subscriptions bring back memories of youth, the years when my online visits were motivated by Anime and more Anime. Mostly Anime.

I would like to do the same to my other e-mail accounts, the new ones. It's going to be a challenge. I've been trying to simultaneously do it with one but there were letters that I have to check, either read or see if they're worth keeping even without reading them yet. And truth be told, there's one sender that pisses me off. I'm actually having second thoughts if I should keep their service, should I stay as their client. Like man, we're having a pandemic and we're under quarantine yet I'm asked for this and that. As if all its branches are open. Had it been the case I would've already settled my accounts as soon as I got to make a transaction with this particular branch. Unfortunately I couldn't transact with the other branches.

Now Playing: Cocco - けもの道

No comments:

Post a Comment