Tuesday 25 September 2018

Crazy

I got lost, distracted. I've already prepared in my head what to write for this entry, for now as there are a lot to write, but everything got swept into the sea. Crazy. Well, I spent quite a time watching YouTube vids of CRA casts appearances. That's why.

It reminded me though of something I've been thinking a lot before, for some years. Well, I still think about it from time to time. For now I am committed to what I have. But somehow things don't seem to fit and you get to have an urge to do something unusual. I wanted to say "crazy" but I've always been one so that would just be "normal" me.

Few of these past days without work were spent somewhere, particularly in Cavite and Batangas, respectively. Having gone so I realized I should've done that before. Both provinces are in the same region. I live in the same region, for goodness' sake!

Kawit, Cavite was an obvious first choice because it's the closest to Metro Manila, and for the reason that at the time I was quite preoccupied with the Philippines' first dictator and president, Gen. Emilio Aguinaldo y Famy.

The quick trip was a revelation, not just of Pres. Aguinaldo but also of Kawit. I was particularly intrigued with architecture and trade during his youth and early adult years. So I left Kawit with a lot of curiosity and considerations. Knowing there would be a whole lot of them, I decided to pursue an another crazy plan: watch GOYO: Ang Batang Heneral again, only after a week's interval.

The memories and curiosities from my Kawit trip still haunt me so I thought I should push for the Tanauan trip. And I just did that, in a crazy manner I must admit. I'm simply sweet lemon-ing it, thinking that it's for the town now city that has given and produced a son who has done a tremendous thing for our country, for our nation.


Unfortunately, I forgot that it was Monday when I would be having the visit to Apolinario Mabini's shrine. National museum and/or shrines are closed on Mondays. Heck. Thankfully, Tanauan has other things to offer. I will talk about it another time. It deserves a separate entry, so does my Kawit trip.


Now Playing: Kina Grannis - Issues (Julia Michaels)

No comments:

Post a Comment