Friday 28 July 2017

Friday Random

There are a lot of things and thoughts to write about. Unfortunately, timing isn't something that is always on my side. Whenever I feel compelled to write, I'm either at work or on the road travelling. I usually try to prep the words hoping to be ready once I am in front of the PC. Too bad that isn't always the case. Whenever I am ready or rather available to write, nothing sensible comes to mind. But mostly, there's just a lot that I didn't know where or how to start. I usually end up writing random things. Like this.

The month of July is about to end. Thankfully. It was not so friendly to me. I had a lot of downs and bumps. I got sick a number of times, which mostly resulted to me staying at home. As much as I love staying at home, doing so because of sickness is not something I desire. Those days make me think about a lot of things, among others. The month also set the beginning of days when I wouldn't be able to see something I used to look forward to. But what can I do. Truth be told, I kind of like it and not like it.

For my form of entertainment, in the first half of year it was mostly watching Japanese and/or Korean dramas. This month, I went back to my first favourite past time - reading. I've actually read five (5) books, five times more than I have read from January to June. Apparently, all books were from the same author. I've re-read three of Joel C. Rosenberg's novels and started on two others from another series.

Now Playing: Katharine McPhee - Over It

No comments:

Post a Comment