Thursday 1 June 2017

23 May 2017

Today, as of 2:50 PM, I can count at least five things I am grateful of.

First, I was not late. I came in at 0355H though logged in a minute later due to fingerprint issues.

Second, we had free breakfast. But I wonder if I should stop receiving any.

Third, I saw and was able to speak with C#4. I had a lot of sneak peeks before number four.

Fourth, I saw and was able to speak with C#3. There were a lot of glimpses. I was even able to see up close though just the back because C#3 came in at our turf. And before I left, I had another glimpse.

Fifth, the favour from Ms. MAQ-C. Such kindness was and is good enough for today. Forget the first four things and I'd still be fine. Moreso, I was reminded of God's justice and mercy. I've had both in her office.

Now Playing: Vivaldi - Four Seasons

No comments:

Post a Comment