Tuesday 16 May 2017

Thoughts at Cafe de Lipa

This is basically a copy+paste from my IG post last Sunday. Most of them.



I love going to (and of course buying from) homegrown shops. I feel like I’m significantly and consciously contributing to the Philippine economy. 😉 The thought of being another customer of the shop helps the business stay and be sustainable makes me happy. 👍 Although foreign-owned enterprises still provide jobs (Thank you, foreign investors!!), Filipino-owned shops obviously go domestic to get their raw materials, etc., at least mostly. 

If I would spend 💰💰 I’d rather do so on Filipino products. Makes me feel less guilty. 😏 I still buy foreign products but I stick to Filipino First Policy. 😇

Para sa ekonomiya! ☕

It’s also good to know that Cafe De Lipa is still here at Market! Market! Late college days or post-college pa nandito ang shop na ito. It’s been years! Congratulations!! 🎉


Now Playing: IU ft. G-Dragon - Palette

No comments:

Post a Comment