Sunday 18 December 2016

Looking forward to the day of judgment

The theory that I am an isolated case is getting stronger. I'm particularly left out, unpaid of what the firm legally owes me while the others already got paid. Perhaps it's because I reached out to the higher office. I dare say this is harassment. It's been three days and counting.

Should I file another complaint? It seems like the higher office is making some delaying tactics, either because it's Christmas or because they "partnered" with the firm. I know I am making accusations but I have reasons for such conclusions.

If anything in this world fails us, I know there is still the day of judgment when we will take account of everything we've done. Before the court of the heavens, no one can falsely make claims. No one would dare to. For what is man that he would stand up before his Creator and deny the truth of his actions, or even inaction?

Sure it does hurt to be maltreated and harassed. Makes me think sometimes if we're still living in the times of Spanish colonization that people would be abused in every way possible.

Still, I believe what God said, on what He proclaimed and promised. Vengeance is the LORD's. I may not have my justice this time, in my lifetime, or here on earth. But surely, my justice will be given me in time, for all eternity.


For now let me speak of my troubles. Let me sort out what I truly feel. Time will come when I will be mum. Time will come when, hopefully, I shall no longer be troubled by this misfortunes yet only hoping for the day of judgment. But I do not intend to forget this. Like David ben-Jesse, I shall not dismiss an injustice I got to witness, especially if it's done to people who could neither speak nor fight for themselves. That may sound  grand but I pray I'd be able to take practical steps to truly deliver.

David now reminds me of something else that has been my preoccupation. Such and those I've seen even earlier on TV make me really want to push for this preoccupation. But I don't know if the heavens will grant me this. Even so, I can trust God that all things will work out for good. For those who love Him.

No comments:

Post a Comment