Tuesday 13 December 2016

Headache and Friends

Looking back to what I did when I met with my INTJ friend, I am hoping that by also verbalizing my condition these past couple of days will somehow help. I mean hoping to make these go away.

Headache
I can't remember a day when I didn't have a headache. Last Sunday's was so terrible I could curse it. Hence, I called it a cracking headache. Who wouldn't curse it when I could hardly focus on my reports? I'm actually having another episode while writing this blog entry.

Chilling
If only I was talking about chilling in a coffee shop like what a spoiled brat does but I'm actually referring to what your body goes through when you're having a fever. Mine was just without a fever. It's been days and nights like this regardless the time and weather. Thankfully, it's not 24/7 straight but unfortunately it's an on and off thing.

Uncomfortable tummy
It was not particularly hurting yesterday but it was equally uncomfortable. It was actually very uncomfortable because I couldn't figure out what was wrong. It's still uncomfortable until today. I had ginger tea yesterday but I couldn't have more as I might end up emptying my new jar of ginger brew.

Appetite loss
Lo! For the first time in months, that I can't remember the last time, I've lost appetite for two consecutive days. I only ate once yesterday and it was a forced one. I've eaten breakfast and lunch today but both were also forced.

I could just lie in bed and drift of to somewhere even as far as the Middle Earth. I'm also feeling bad because I'm trying to figure out if I can force myself to work tonight.

Tss...

Now Playing: Wheesung - Path Of Tears

No comments:

Post a Comment