Tuesday 13 December 2016

Misty Rain

I've been wanting so much to write yesterday but the only thing I had in mind was my then physical condition. But looking at my previous posts, I thought it's kind of ominous to write consecutive entries about an impaired health so I delayed writing. I couldn't really think of something else besides something related to Seoul.

It was raining yesterday, which gave me much comfort from my uncomfortable condition. I love the rain though I usually wish it'd stop if it's about to wet me or my things.

Having a hot tea while looking at the rain, or listening to it when it was night time was almost a luxury. I took time to really just take pleasure from the rain because my discomforts have been pretty persistent. It's been days and they vary, which is of course annoying.

I'm naming this blog entry misty rain because of a recent memory. It was a poignant one.

Now Playing: Park Shin Hye - Pangako (Korean version)

No comments:

Post a Comment