Friday 23 December 2016

Forced Eating

I've been into a lot of forcing myself to eat. I had to, lest I'd suffer other GI conditions. I also want to make sure that despite my loss of appetite, I'm still eating on time or around meal time.

I mentioned yesterday that I've suddenly had my appetite back but it was only for a short period of time. When I got home, it seemed like my appetite was lost again. Still, I ate. I even consumed 12 pieces of kimbob. Yeah, all of those on the right.

Whenever I think about it, I would be reminded of Shim Chung (Jun Ji-hyun) in Legend of the Blue Sea. No appetite, huh? So what happened to those two hard boiled eggs?

Anyway, I'll have to prep now as I'd be heading north. It's been a while since I've been to Pangasinan. The last time was also around Christmas time.

Now Playing: Gackt - Last Song

No comments:

Post a Comment