Thursday 22 December 2016

Conditional Appetite

I've lost some appetite lately that I even found myself not eating breakfast, lunch, and dinner yesterday on time. I had eaten lunch very late, but only because I forced myself to eat. It was the only meal I had yesterday. I don't know what happened. But my loss of appetite seems to have started when I was under the weather last week, which got me absent for two consecutive days.

So I was happy when I suddenly had the urge to eat earlier while I was in SM Taytay. I was already aware that I've lost appetite so I took note of what happened or what I was thinking at the time I had my appetite back. Well, if it had nothing to do with merienda time, I was particularly thinking of someone, whom I've only met yesterday. Also in SM Taytay.

Someone got the attention of the curious cat in me because my encounter yesterday was unusual. I don't want to write further, maybe in another time.

As I've also been thinking of Taiwan, especially Kaohsiung, lately, I decided to have some Korean dumplings which only cost $1 per order.
#Korean #Dumplings (with vegetable filling) for #Dinner. Because I’ve been thinking of Kaohsiung lately. Only P50 ($1) at #MrKimbobBibimbob, SM Taytay.

I've also ordered Bibimbop (?), which is a kimchi maki. I miss eating kimchi. I haven't bought another pack because I'll be going north this next couple of days. I'll just purchase it when I'm back from Pangasinan. But I wish I could go to Baguio before going back to Manila.

Now Playing: Utada Hikaru - Flavour of Life

No comments:

Post a Comment