Sunday 20 November 2016

Verbalization

I've always been cynical so even though we were taught in college that verbalization is encouraged because it helps a person, I never thought it'd be applicable to me. But I guess it's true when they said that with age comes wisdom.

My blog/s is usually reserved for verbalizing thoughts I wouldn't and couldn't share with people. I'm an introvert.

Well for now I just have to say this, because something screams inside like a volcano awaiting eruption.

MABABALIW NA AKO!!

Profanities are not allowed but heaven knows I would blurt out every curse I know if only it won't cost me God's disapproval. The thing is, what has been my preoccupation, as mentioned in my Relentless blog entry, is getting to much I could hardly take it. I don't know how to handle it. It's getting too much.

I can't wait for another Football match to watch live. I usually think of nothing else when on my way to the stadium. It's like I don't care of almost everything else except reaching the stadium before kick off and watch the game. Football, unsurprisingly, is one sure thing to keep me focused. I need it now, lest I don't know. Perhaps sleep is the other sure thing to keep me diverted.

Now Playing: Natalie Imbruglia - Torn

No comments:

Post a Comment