Saturday 12 November 2016

Appelle

I'm having a lot of feels at the moment. For one, Nas' advancing moves baffle me. I still haven't come to terms in trusting her. For the other, I'm always running into something -a particular name or its meaning- that I've been trying to stay away from.

So this "thing" had me these things:
- A dream early this week about the bearer, half-naked while probably putting stuff into a gym bag but I only saw through my peripheries;
- Opening my eyes from a nap directly staring at a jeepney that bears its meaning (*toot* of sage) last Thursday;
- Found self staring at spa's signage (Eegal *toot*) while the UV Express was waiting for the green light on the way to Friday-shift;
- Reading an article that mentions the name just a couple of minutes ago.

Said I'm staying away from this name not because it brings back bad memories. Actually, it's quite the other thing. However, before the other thing happens it brings confusion. It makes me confused because I usually run into it so I try to stay away from it. It's something that just stands out.

So now I decide to have my shift on another Susie Suh marathon.

Now Playing: Love is on the way

No comments:

Post a Comment