Sunday 13 November 2016

Sleepless Saturday. Almost.

Saturday gave me a very interesting day. Interesting, this time however, translates to sleepless.

I went straight to HotLG in Pasig City for the end of the 3-day P&F, which was followed by a short meal then on for the Shabbat service. As it was a birthday Saturday for those born in November, there was a special treat for our senior pastor. She was born in November.

The food we had was a typical Filipino carbs on carbs. Yes, literally. Not complaining though. It's our thing. It actually made me wonder how I would have dinner with teh family as we're scheduled for a dinner at SM Aura before watching Annie the musical.

Scrap SM Aura as we went straight to the Newport Mall. I was still full so I only had cappuccino and macadamia cake. I was supposed to have a pistachio cake but turned out it was no longer available.

When I tried the cake, I felt bad for it. It seemed like no one wanted it until it was offered to me (as alternative for the pistachio). It was good. But I guess if no one wanted you it'll show one way or another.

It was a pretty cake. If my digestive system was only at its best last night, I would devour it without a trace. I would even have had a meal. Well, "if."

The cappuccino was pretty frothy. Fine with me. I think it was also the first time I had an art-coffee. However, I fell in love with their cookie. The side cookie. It was so tasty I could cry, but I didn't.


After our dinner at Cafe Maxims, we went straight to the theatre for Annie musical. The last time I watched a musical was back on September 2014 in Baguio.

It was quite a busy day since I left the office so it's obvious that I didn't get to have a proper sleep. I had on and off naps while on the road but that's it.


I think Annie musical was interesting. I was wondering who authored Annie. There was that great depression feels and a looming world war. Or maybe I was just particularly curious from the start. I don't know.

I'm not going to write a review or any reaction about it. Perhaps some other time, if I'm in the mood or if I remember.

This was me after watching Annie and very much longing for bed and sleep. Even now.




No comments:

Post a Comment