Thursday 26 May 2016

Wednesday Options

I was faced yesterday with three options. All at the same time. The first was staying. The other was moving a block away. The third was totally moving out. I still haven't decided. I still don't know.

Staying is no longer an option. The question now is until when. I could end it soon or I could wait for another quarter. But instead of choosing the latter, I would rather choose the third option.

But the third option is still uncertain. Not even sure if it would take place soon or later. Plus the 'available' location is not what I really have in mind.

Now I am warry for the second option. It's close to heart. Very close. But I am afraid I wouldn't be able to handle it. There's a drive inside me pointing to third option but it's not what I really have in mind. Yeah, I already said that.

I kind of feel what Alex felt when she ended things with Ryan. But things haven't sank in yet. I still haven't made a decision. Thank goodness I still have time before I face the last two options again. Perhaps it's going to be on a first come, first serve basis. And/But if third option means me losing myself in that place...

Why, life?

Now Playing: Massive Attack - Paradise Circus

No comments:

Post a Comment