Thursday 26 May 2016

Glad to be present

I'm glad I came to work today. I've been thinking of skipping work because I wasn't feeling very fine. But I thought I should fight the situation and am so glad I did.

For two separate yet consecutive dreams, something particular was present. And it happened that I got an actual encounter to this thing today, which I wouldn't have had if I was absent. Perhaps there would still be a chance, perhaps not.

As for the dreams I had, I won't be talking about them here. Perhaps in another post.

I actually had two encounters to this thing, one indirect and another a direct one. Oh, there was also another, but it's sort of on my end only. Ugh! I don't know what to call it. It's the first compared to the direct and indirect encounters.

I'm just happy about the encounters and I want to keep this day remembered, at least in an archive way. Perhaps one day I'd forget about it. I may not even know what on earth I am talking about here if I get to read this post a couple of years later.

Let me just say that I got a good moment in time.

No comments:

Post a Comment