Tuesday 17 May 2016

The Patterson motivation

I'm glad I pushed myself today to get up and get out of the condo and go to work. I've been not feeling well since Sunday, actually for days now, and I've already missed work yesterday. To miss another day would be detrimental to my health in every aspect.

To effectively push myself, I had to remember Patterson. FBI Special Agent Patterson from Blindspot. We are similar in a number of ways, like having work as a perfect diversion for whatever. 

I woke up this morning but got back to Lala-Land as my stomach was aching. I was still still not feeling well when I got out of bed, which was already an hour past 2 o'clock. But I knew I had to move then I'd be set in motion afterward. It happened. Thankfully. I arrived past 3PM but still...

Way to go for people like me and Patterson!

No comments:

Post a Comment