Wednesday 11 May 2016

The fruits of finding ways

Two separate events made me happy yesterday. The first I would like to call a "1v1" event while the next was our SERG reunion. Just the thought of the latter makes me nostalgic, happy and sad at the same time.

As for 1v1, it was the thing I was referring to on these tweets.


I only found out about the SERG reunion when I arrived in Makati from Antipolo where I've been staying since Friday night. Well, I actually arrived Saturday at around 1AM. I'm glad I saw the group 'call' lest I'd miss meeting Sir Jake, whom I last meet three years ago.

We had dinner at Giligan's in Makati Avenue. I arrived a little past 10PM because I had to bridge mid-shift to night/graveyard shift. I think I ate a lot. Also had a pint of beer, which hastened my drowsiness. But I was fighting it because I was having fun talking to my high school barkada. I dare say they're some of the people I love talking and listening to. We could talk about anything and everything under the sun, like anything and without malice.

It was already 1AM when we left. Truth be told, I didn't want the night to end. I miss them so much. Like so much. Ate Claire sent me and Kat home though I got off first because I only live at Pasong Tamo. The ride was fun and amusing. We had wrong turns but it was interesting. Made our kwentuhan extended.

Now I am wishing for another night, or day, with them soon. Hopefully we wouldn't have to wait for another three years.

No comments:

Post a Comment