Wednesday 4 May 2016

Another encounter..

Something happened before my day ended today. I missed it out the day earlier, or for a number of days now. Before, I would always get an encounter but things have changed. Too bad I couldn't do anything about it.

Since there had been a lot of changes, I've been thinking of also totally changing my view on this thing. As choleric as I may be, the view hasn't really changed much. Albeit having an INTP personality, meaning naturally discarding unnecessary 'factors' and just focusing on what are true and sensible or relevant, I haven't really and totally met my paradigm goal.

So as to what happened earlier, there were two encounters; one indirect and another direct. The latter came after the former. Having the indirect experience was good enough so having the direct exposure was obviously a bonus. It wasn't expected but not something I did not hope for. Also, it happened after the French 'declaration' so it really felt like a wish come true.

Nevertheless, I'm too cynical about things so I'd probably go back on my aim of changing my view on this thing. I believe it'll take time, unless I cut all possibilities of another encounter. I'd probably and should work harder in taking that road.

No comments:

Post a Comment